The RECOVERY LINE TDU2200 CREWNECK PULLOVER was built for your recovery. No matter if it's having a delicious poké bowl, taking a light run, spending time with friends and family or if you are a gym rat and still go to the gym on rest days, this crewneck pullover was designed for your recovery.
Our designers crafted an Armoured Threads eagle and a caduceus with the Rod of Asculapius wrapped with two snakes on the back of the garment to represent healing, recovery, and peace. The Armoured Threads eagle representing America and clothing, paired with the Rod of Asculapius stopping a fight between two snakes is a sign of recovery and order.
"BUILD. MAINTAIN. RECOVER." is the motto that John Finkle, one of the Armoured Threads team members and certified personal trainers say. It's all about giving your body a rest and recovering to repair the muscles that you have worked throughout the week to continue YOUR fitness mission. You deserved it!
• The RECOVERY LINE TDU2200 CREWNECK PULLOVER is crafted with 100% cotton face, a tightly knit 3-end fleece fabric, and super soft fleece interior.
• It's ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and flat hem provides a comfortable pump cover if you were to still go to your gym on a rest day and get a pump in.
• It has a very relaxed fit, to provide you with more of a lounge wear experience.
• Newly designed Armoured Threads "AT" logo for the RECOVERY LINE printed on front center chest
• "ARMOURED THREADS" on top back
• Armoured Threads eagle and the Rod of Asculapius representing healing and recover is printed on back below "ARMOURED THREADS"
• "REST. REVIVE. RECOVER." printed on the right sleeve.
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem