The RECOVERY LINE TDU203 OVERSIZED SHORT SLEEVE was built for your rest days. No matter if it's relaxing with a protein shake, taking a stroll in the park, spending time with friends and family or if you are a gym rat and still go to the gym on rest days, this oversized short sleeve was designed for your recovery.
Our designers crafted an Armoured Threads eagle and a caduceus with the Rod of Asculapius wrapped with two snakes on the back of the garment to represent healing, recovery, and peace. The Armoured Threads eagle representing America and clothing, paired with the Rod of Asculapius stopping a fight between two snakes is a sign of recovery and order.
"BUILD. MAINTAIN. RECOVER." is the motto that John Finkle, one of the Armoured Threads team members and certified personal trainers say. It's all about giving your body a rest and recovering to repair the muscles that you have worked throughout the week to continue YOUR fitness mission. You deserved it!
• The RECOVERY LINE TDU203 OVERSIZED SHORT SLEEVE is crafted with 100% combed ring-spun cotton, the darker colors have more polyester to provide you with moisture wicking technology.
• It's oversized design provides an alternative pump cover if you were to still go to your gym on a rest day and get a pump in.
• It has a very relaxed fit, to provide you with more of a lounge wear experience.
• Newly designed Armoured Threads "AT" logo for the RECOVERY LINE printed on front center chest
• "ARMOURED THREADS" on top back
• Armoured Threads eagle and the Rod of Asculapius representing healing and recover is printed on back below "ARMOURED THREADS"
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Charcoal Heather and Carbon Grey is 60% cotton and 40% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.5 oz/yd² (220 g/m²)
• 20 singles
• Side-seamed construction
• 1 × 1 rib at collar
• Single-needle edge stitch 7/8″